I’m not sure if the DCC are going to post video of their “minute madness” session at the recent IDCC13 in Amsterdam. If not, I thought I’d post our slide and script to give you an idea of what we presented and who we are. The poster we presented is at the bottom of this post.
The Archive and Data Management Training Centre was established in late 2011. We are hosted by the GESIS Leibinz Institute in Cologne, Germany as part of their data archive.
With a social science focus we provide customized guidance and regular training events on research data management and long-term digital preservation. We do this through online, printed, and taught resources.
Our services are:
- Training on data management planning for researchers, research projects, and research centers.
- Advise on sharing publicly funded research data and meeting funder requirements for reuse.
- Specific aspects of the data life-cycle.
Our audiences are:
- Principal investigators
- Researchers in project teams
- Individual researchers
- Anyone with an interest in long-term storage or dissemination.